- Convert “Mocha for AE” tracking data to Shake / Nuke nodes
- Colour Smear for Nuke
- Fractal Blur For Nuke
- Hugo Wins VFX Oscar
- “Dark Tide” behind the scenes at the Pinewood Underwater Stage
- (sl)Edge-hammer to reduce light wrap
- Retro Brochure collection
- Import “Mocha-AE” tracks to Nuke via Python
- PROTO – Interview with Director / VFX artist Nick Pittom
- Compositing reel
BLOG | September 07, 2013- Comment(s): 0
This week saw the premieres of two movies I’ve worked on in the last year, so I thought I’d post an update about these and some other recent projects.
BLOG | May 18, 2013- Comment(s): 1
The guys over at A Damn Movie Podcast have a section called “Punishment Review”. I got them to sit through Dünyayi kurtaran adam (aka Turkish Star Wars) and this is the result.